2. We do not ourselves host any of the services – all hosting is done by third party service providers that we engage. This means that data you provide us or that we collect from you is hosted with such third party service providers on servers that they own or control. Regardless of where such third party service providers are located (and some are located in the US), their servers may be located anywhere in the world (including the US). Your data may even be replicated across multiple servers located in multiple countries. So please be aware that you are consenting to your data being transferred to various third party service providers around the world (including the US) and that your consent is the legal basis for the international transfer of any of your Personal Information.
6. What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
a. ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request , whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending us an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name and email address. This is applicable in case of the Feedback form that we provide via our website www.tarksystems.in
b. Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement and gather demographic information.
c. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. The Site may utilize “cookies”, anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Site and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Site. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
e. The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Site, then we may use such Personal Information in the following ways, via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, etc.:
f. We will use your Personal Information to improve our Site, to contact you in connection with the Site and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site that you are authorized to access.
g. We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Site and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or a request.
h. We may transfer your Personal Information to our local and/or foreign subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners or service providers for the purposes of storing or processing such information on our behalf and/or assisting us with our business operations to provide our Site to you and other users. Such information may be transferred to other countries and you consent to such international transfer.
j. We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Site if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful, covered by a legitimate reason, or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security issues and violations of applicable laws or third party rights; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, our Site, our users, yourself or the public.
k. When you use website, we automatically collect and store certain other non-personally identifiable information. Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and browser information is automatically tracked and collected for the purposes of preferences, trends, and site usage statistics.
7. Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Site-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site.
8. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still use parts of the Site, but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers and services that involve our interaction with you.
9. Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may use the tools that we make available on the Site or you may submit an access request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Your email should include adequate details of your request.
10. Children’s Privacy. The Site is not structured to attract children under the age of 13. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Security. The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security while using the Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
14. Updates To This Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Revision” date below and will post the updated Policy on this page.
15. Contacting Us
16. Last updated: